Wednesday 2 March 2016

100 WC Week 9

I loved to read comics, always thinking that, to be a superhero, you had to have special powers. I first excerised my 'superpowers' one August day...

*****

A small, flamboyant girl was standing in the the street, giving a performance to her dolls. I noted that a convertible was speeding towards her at an alarming pace. Not sure she would notice in time, I ran, tackling the girl, so she landed on the sidewalk.

"You're my hero!" The girl exclaimed, true adoration in her eyes. I realized that super powers aren't what make a superhero. It's the desire to help others.

3 comments:

  1. I really like you story and your meaning to it. I also like the way you change it up with telling us that they spoke it was like she exclaimed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you don't really need the August in your story because I think it will not affect anything. I like the words you used for your story and I also like the meaning of it. Good job in your story !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job on your story. I like how you have a big idea/message that the character in your story realized. Again good choice of words to tell your story and well done editing and revising for grammar and sentence fluency.

    ReplyDelete