Wednesday 13 January 2016

100 WC Week 2


Interrogation


Waiting for interrogation,
Cold, dank room, windows collecting condensation.
I thought of my alibi,
A young man began to cry;
“I committed the horrible crime!
Life isn’t all song and rhyme.
I’m a modern Robin Hood,
I swear I only stole for good!
Steal from the rich to give to the poor,
They’ve never been rich before.”
He was taken away,
Never to be seen again in all of days.
Now I think it all the way through,
Didn’t know what would happen as I joined the queue.
Boy, was I glad, that one time,
I didn’t have to wait very long in the line.

5 comments:

  1. I like how well you did this and I think its good overall.
    On the second line is it dank or dark?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's starts out a bit slow but over all I think you made it work and it sounds great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the concept of your story and how you made all of your lines rhyme. You also added a lot of descriptive words in it, which was great. I think you should change the second time you say "rich" to "wealthy" instead so it makes your story sound less repetitive.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, a story and a poem. Way to be creative and think outside the box.

    ReplyDelete