Thursday 21 January 2016

100 WC Week 3

I was insanely apprehensive about my upcoming English final, and I was up until midnight studying.

"I hope I'm prepared," I thought before drifting off to dreamland.

                                                                     *****

I sat down and stared at the English final of drawn out death and read the first question:

Define these words:
Cataclysm
Enigmatical
Floated
Hard
Mountain
Phantasm
Red
Umbrella

Maybe I would pass after all! I finished, and when my paper was collected, the professor looked at me and said:

"Beep!" 

Huh? Why would a respectable English teacher say something like that, randomly?

That's when I woke up to my alarm clock ringing, annunciating my impending doom. 

2 comments:

  1. I like the words you chose for your story. I don't really think you have any correction or something to work on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how you placed your story but the sentence with English final paper try rewording because it doesn't really fit.

    ReplyDelete