Thursday 14 April 2016

100 WC Week 13

Mom, on one of her antique finding kicks, brought home a chair. She left to complete some errands, so I sat in the cushy, high-backed chair with a cup of blackberry tea. I put the tea on the table beside me and picked up a book.

Earl Grey, our cat, hopped up on the table, splashing tea all over the chair. I grabbed a paper towel, but the spot just grew and grew as the chair absorbed the tea. When Mom came home, I showed her the tea stain on her antique chair.

"That's my old office chair. Now I have a reason to throw it out!'

3 comments:

  1. I really like your story maybe add a little bit of drama or enthusiasm to your story.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your story you should specify that your mom doesn't like the chair because it was a little confusing. I think it's also suppossed to be"That's my old office chair, now I have a reason to throw it out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like how descriptive is your first paragraph and I also like how did you described the antique chair. I think your story was good !

    ReplyDelete