Wednesday 20 April 2016

100 WC Week 14

"Sam! Can you get an apple out of the basement?" Mom called.

I went down to the basement and over to the box of apples which were sitting in a dark corner.

I put my hand in the box and felt something scaly amidst the smooth apples. I pulled out a rubber snake.

"Bella!" I hollered, and my prankster sister bounded down the stairs.

"Very funny," I looked at Bella, " a rubber snake. Seriously?"

Bella appeared confused, "I didn't put that there. It must be real."

The snake hissed, and I screamed, running away. I didn't see the diabolical smile that stretched across Bella's face.

4 comments:

  1. I really like your story maybe take away that period after running away but over all quiet funny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very good creativity! I would never have thought of this! Great job Cocopuff.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i think it was a really good story and i like how you ended it how i steed of a the snake hiss it was with your sister smiling

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think it was a very creative story ! I like the words you used for your story and I like how you paid attention to your punctuation.

    ReplyDelete