Wednesday 17 February 2016

100 Word Challenge Week 7


Troy snuck out of his bedroom in the dark of night, obviously wanting to remain secretive. He crept over to a secret door in the back of the hall closet.

He twisted a handle, the door opened and there it was, his secret collection of My Little Pony and Disney Princess DVDs. He selected Frozen, his favourite movie, and returned to his bedroom to watch.

In the morning, Troy felt drained and looked haggard.

"Troy, you're looking more and more exhausted each day," his mother commented.

"Where are all my Disney DVDs?" Shrieked Bella, Troy's younger sister.

"I dunno. Maybe your gerbil ate them," Troy lied.

4 comments:

  1. I really like your story, I can't really see any mistakes. good chioce

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your story is very creative. I like the descriptive words you used for your story. I think you just need to put a title.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very well written and great word choice especially with the word haggard. Writing more than 100 words and then having to revise it down to necessary amount challenges you to choose the best words to tell your story.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your concept and your funny ending.

    ReplyDelete