Wednesday 11 May 2016

100 WC Week 17

Unexplained

The unexplained is always the most interesting in life.

One day, I was walking along a beach, when I found a stairway that wound up into the sky. I climbed, but there was a golden gate near the top. I couldn't get in.

I was pulled out of my daydream by a local chatting away.

"A stairway to heaven was once going to be built here, but it was never completed," the local informed me.

I glanced at the barren ground, unsure how I had seen the completed stairway. There was just a small dove sitting there. It winked at me and flew off.

5 comments:

  1. I really liked the idea of your story, and how you used a lot of descriptive language. One thing I think you should add is a "the" in the sentence that says "I climbed golden gate..." so that it says "I climbed THE golden gate..."
    And I also think you should add indents at the start of all of your paragraphs. But other than that great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The beginning is a little confusing but it is really description

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found that your first sentence really catches the readers attention! I also like the creativity of your story. I'm having a hard time picking four any corrections for you though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your story was pretty good, though I got a bit confused in it. By the way, where is your title? In the first sentence it says "I was walking along a beach when I found..." I think you could put a comma after "beach." And what do you mean by "I climbed golden gate." shouldn't it be "I climbed the golden gate."

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like how you started your story with "The unexplained is always the most interesting in life". I also like the descriptive words that you used for your story. Maybe you could change the "One day while I was walking", into a more powerful sentence. I don't think you have anymore corrections and good job with your story !

    ReplyDelete